Royal Fire Doors and Frames™ offer quality and choice for top standards.
Specialist Fire Doors
- Royal Fire Doors and Frames are robust and built to last. Over and above outstanding quality of construction these doors and frames are robust, sturdy and can comfortably be used in testing conditions such as windy environments where slamming may occur. They are further reinforced and strengthened at the hinge positions as well as hardware/lock positions and door closure position. Furthermore, this does not compromise the ease of installation in any way.
- Royal Fire Doors and Frames are constructed with a reinforced multi-layered inner fire resistant core. This is manufactured using, amongst others, propriety organic asbestos-free calcium silicate fibrous materials.
- Royal Fire Doors and Frames are manufactured in a controlled environment where quality is strictly checked and monitored.
- Royal Fire Doors and Frames can be customised to any size and finish. Options range from basic paintable composite board or Formica to incomparable, unique exotic hardwood veneer finishes. Bespoke detailing such as a viewing panel can be incorporated into the design. All doors and frames are supplied with required legislative tags indicating necessary information per SANS 1253.
- Royal Fire Doors are supplied with a fully customised galvanised 1.6 mm steel Royal Frame manufactured in compliance with technical requirements, either single or double rebate including stainless steel hinges as specified. These can be designed and supplied to be built in during the building process or retro fitted for any method of wall construction.